There is a real focus on brows currently – and when you think about it your brows are actually the frame for your eyes, and we communicate through our eyes.. so it stands to reason, having attractively shaped brows, that highlight your best features is worth working towards. Use these tips to achieve stunning brows – have fun♥
HOW TO GET THE BEST SHAPE FOR YOUR BROWS
In This Article:
- Eyebrow Shaping & Shading Products
- Tweezing the Brows
- The Best Tools for Tweezing
- Tweezing and Trimming to Shape a Perfect Brow
- How to Fill in the Brow Using Products
- Essential Tips
- Do Tweezed Hairs Grow Back?
Discovering the best shape for your eyebrows without sacrificing their natural appearance is what you want to accomplish when shaping your brows. Pencil thin or overly bushy eyebrows are dated looks that can be distracting rather than enhancing.
Just as the shape of a mustache can drastically change the appearance of a man’s face, the shape of the eyebrows affects the appearance of the eyes. In many ways, the overall appearance of the eye area is defined by the arch, length, and thickness of the eyebrow.
|There are two methods for creating the perfect brow, shaping it by removing unwanted hair or filling in a sparse or blonde brow.Women often ask, “Do tweezed, shaved or waxed hairs grow back?” Tweezing the Brows
- Which hairs you tweeze and which ones you don’t is the difference between attractively shaped brows and misshapen ones.
- Try using an eyebrow pencil to draw on different shapes over your brow area to see which shape looks the best.
- Use a magnifying mirror, at least a 5X magnification, so you can see each hair.
- Go slowly (one hair at a time) so you don’t over-tweeze.
- The beginning of the brow should align with the center of the nostril.
- The arch of the brow should fall at the back third of the eye.
- The eyebrow should follow the length of the eye but it shouldn’t extend into the temple area. The basic rule is that the front part of the brow should never drop below the back part of the brow. Allowing this to happen, either with the way you tweeze your eyebrows or the way you draw them on, makes you look like you’re frowning and overemphasizes the downward movement of the back part of the eye.
- Avoid over-tweezing above the brow. A few stray hairs are fine to remove, but too much and it can create an unnatural look.
- Do not overstate the shape of the brow; minimal brow alteration is best.
- Do not pluck brows into a thin line thinking it will make your eyes look larger. It can look dated or give the face a surprised look and this shape is not easy to correct once the damage is done.
Source Paulas Choice
For more great tips: please visit below
If you enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing the love.. please like it and share with your friends♥
Perfectly Shaped Eyebrows: The shape of the eyebrow is correct when the beginning of the brow is aligned with the center of the nostril and the arch falls over the back third of the eye.
L-Shaped BrowProblem: The arch is over the front third of the eye.Solution: Grow in or color in the indicated area.
U-Shaped Brow Problem: The eyebrow has no arch.Solution: Grow in or color in the indicated area.